Monday, March 21, 2011

After almost 2 years...

I finally got a wedding book! (cheers and shouts of hooray!!!)

Doesn't it look lovely?!  
(minus my very chipped nail polish.  you don't have to look at that... ahem.)

I had been wanting one of these ever since I first started wedding planning.  I like albums and everything, but I just wanted something a little bit more fun.  I love that you can make collages of photos in these books, like this:

(such studs, eh?)

See, it's just a little bit more exciting to me than an album.

I made this photobook with Picaboo and it was fairly easy to do.  You have to download their computer program and it opens with a how-to video.  I found it fairly easy to upload my photos, and they even had an automatic story flow option, where it uploaded the photos in the order that they were taken on your camera.  That was nice because I didn't have to move too many photos around in order to put my book together.

I made this book with Picaboo instead of my Mac because they had this great sale on for first-time customers.  You could make a 20-page classic book for FREE!!! Ya, exactly.  Unfortunately for those of you reading this and coveting one of these amazing books, that deal was only on for a limited time in March and is now over.  I've heard that they have this every year so, if you can wait that long, it will probably come around again.  I went over my 20-page limit to 50 pages, just because it's my wedding keepsake and it was only $.99 for every extra page.  So, over all, I got an $80 book for about $40 (that includes the shipping).  Not bad, not bad!

Some of our pictures did turn out a bit dark, but that is also because our venue was in a basement ballroom with darker mood lighting, so I can't really complain about that.  It is a great picture book and very good quality.  I am very happy with it. 

Anyway, 'nough 'bout the book!  Wanna see some of our wedding photos?!?! Of course you do, who doesn't love looking at other people's wedding photos!









It was such a gorgeous day.  Looking at these makes me want to go get some nice couple pictures taken for our 2nd anniversary!  Maybe we will...

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos. x


    p.s. I'm having 2 giveaways on my blog right now for shirts from SOL & denim shorts from Runway Dreamz if you'd like to check it out. xx
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I've been wanting to make a wedding book since I got married too...gosh it's been two years and I still haven't gotten around to it:( I'm going to check out this site right now! Love how your book turned out by the way!
    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete
  3. all of the pictures you shared are so adorable! i cant wait till i have the opportunity to have a wedding book. of course my man would have to pop the question for us to even have a wedding first. lol. :)

    thestyleprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful idea! <3 It was definitely worth the wait! Be sure to enter my £100 ASOS giveaway!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete