Sunday, March 20, 2011

I hope that this isn't regular...

my one-a-month blog posts, that is.   

I know I haven't blogged in over a month.  It was kind of my New Years resolution to blog more, (maybe it should've been to finish things that I've started.  I am ashamed....)

This cup of coffee just might inspire me and get me more motivated.  I think it will!

I have all these really great ideas and plans and dreams and I just need to get my butt in gear and get at them.  Sometimes it's hard to get in gear when I am a full-time student, so this past week we had reading break :) (And I really did not do a whole lot of reading).

Nope! I sure didn't!  I took this week "off" and worked on my jewelry because, well, I just miss making jewelry sooooo much!  I've realized that it is pretty much vital to my existence.  I NEED to make things on a regular basis.

Welp, wanna see a sneak peek of some things that I've been working on?!?!?  You do?!  Aw, you're so sweet.  I'd be glad to show you a few!  
(I do apologize for the the picture quality.  I just took these photos on my mac).

Some of you may know my like for zippers these days

This is made out of an old t-shirt, some crocheted yarn and chain.  I made this into a brooch, but I'm thinking that it would also make a really pretty hair accessory as well.

What do you think?  Want kind of accessories are you into these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment